Saturday 2 February 2008

It´s really free!

Thank you for linking! All links provided in my posts are trully free! All you have to do is to link back to my blog. For the time being, my blog is supported by a limited ad campaign and an increasing number of back links from various websites. The Alexa Rank just dropped below 800,000, the Page Rank went from blank to 2. I am inviting you to join linkbacklink.blogspot.com! Follow easy steps described in About Link Back Link. Cooperation is the best way to help yourself!


It´s in Italian (mostly). A school project.


Bright blue rain publishes short stories and articles about life.


"Self-help the internet way". That´s what the author says: This is a website where I encourage visitors to post messages in my guestbook and/or leave comments on my blog describing how they feel. Visitors can post anonymously anything that is bothering them - pet peeves, feelings of depression or frustration, or anger over an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend. This is a place to vent and to get your emotions out in the open in order to begin the healing process.


About Moscow, Russia.

3 comments:

chaki said...

hi....i wanna do link exchange with you. My url is http://awarenessforu.blogspot.com

i will add ur's also....

my name is kalyan...

i am having doubts regarding alexa rank

chaki said...

Reviewme.com is a advertising site where they will provide task for bloggers.

Now my alexa rank is 19 lakhs and they ask me to improve it by increasing my rank to 21 lakhs... how come this is possible? for a improvement blog...alexa rank will keep decreasing....what is the solution for this problem.....

tell me answer in my blogspot....at c-box

AdN said...

Thnak you for linking my site

sberlevolanti

cheers

Andrea