Saturday 22 December 2007

Ensuring the Quality of Links

You might have noticed that the number of links on this blog has been steadily growing. As the numbers of links increases, I will start monitoring the quality of (1) links posted on linkbacklink.blogspot.com and (2) the quality of reciprocal backlinks. Whenever a dead link or backlink is discovered, I will try to contact the owner of the site/blog in order to verify the situation. For the time-being, I will not remove any links that have been posted here so far, although I might remove the hyperlink. (3) I am also reducing the number of posts that open on the front page. For easier browsing, I am adding more internal links posted on the top-right side of the page (in the content section).

All three measures should help to ensure that this blog does not grow into a so-called "link-farm". With your help and support, the quality and value of links should remain high.

A few more links for this weekend.

22. Health Information

A new blog dedicated to health issues.

23. Gadget Tech

Everything you want to know about new gadgets.

24. NuWZ

A new blog dedicated to financial news.

3 comments:

Kaki Palsu said...

thanks for your Post. its help me very much. Iam a new Blogger, and I want to make my Blog known by people

linkbacklink said...

Thank you for your positive feedback! Link to me and receive a free back link!

Khanh Phat said...

Thank you for your share your information.
mah jong solitaire